Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Examiner.com & Austin Modern Home Tour

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
I'm proud to announce that I am officially the newest "Austin Interior Decorating Examiner" for examiner.com, and my first article has been published! Check out my little story about this Saturday's Fourth Annual Modern Home Tour taking place at snazzy homes, designed by hot Austin architects and designers throughout the city. A preview of the homes is viewable here, and a handy map can be downloaded for your directional pleasure!

If you're in the area, check it out – I'll be there! And don't forget to hit up the cocktail reception at BoConcept after the tour.
Kamau Wanguhu's custom home designed by Nick Mehl, AIA
3903 Berry Hill Way
Photo by Patrick Y Wong/AtelierWong.com


Look for more articles on Examiner.com in the near future! My stories can be found in my profile on the website. 

1 comment:

  1. A good informative post that you have shared and thankful your work for sharing the information. Got some appealing information and would like to give it a try. Applaud your work and keep sharing your information.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...