Friday, February 25, 2011

Spring Has Sprung

I couldn't resist taking a few photos yesterday of little buds I'm seeing on the trees around our house. It appears that spring has sprung, although I understand it's possible that we will have one more freeze before winter is officially over in Texas. But here's what's going on in the front yard:
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
And in the back:
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
It must be time for new growth because today I did the unthinkable: I created a Twitter account for The Studiolo (aptly named @TheStudiolo)! I didn't think it would come to this, but  alas, it has. I have NO idea what I'm going to do with it, but it seemed remiss of me to not jump on the ever-expanding social networking bandwagon to increase awareness of our little business – gotta stay in the loop, keep my finger on the pulse, and all that other corporate jargonry. My first post will probably say something like what I just said. It's going to be a slow journey, friends. No doubt I'm disappointing some of you (Brian? Sorry. I can no longer repeat my favorite quote of yours, "I don't tweet; I don't twiddle!") but I'll try not to be too annoying about it.
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

1 comment:

  1. I am so envious. Still snow on the ground here. I love knowing that spring is is the air somewhere!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...