Saturday, May 15, 2010

Anthropologie catalogue

Anthropologie really doesn't mess around with their catalogues. They are always beautifully styled and laid out. So well done, in fact, that I often miss the whole point of it: making me want to buy stuff. I get too caught up in the scenery and forget the fact that they are trying to brainwash me into spending some mo-nay. Well, I always have the last laugh, 'cuz I got no mo-nay to spend. HA.

I digress. The last catalogue, shot on location in India, was probably one of the most beautiful I've ever seen. And this time, the stunning backdrops actually accented their lovely wares, proving once again that "trends don't happen in a vacuum." Some favorites:

Does Anthropologie even sell hammocks? Who cares? It looks FAB in that setting! (Alas, they do)

Talk about the easiest styling job ever: plop rug table, stool and random jars in amazingly gorgeous room. DONE.

Replace table setting with bed for most incredible sleeping situation:


So, this one doesn't exactly show off the architecture, but doesn't it make you want to swing the day away?
All photos courtesy of Anthropologie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...