Friday, March 4, 2011

A Misty TGIF

I don't think I've ever actually uttered the term "TGIF." Until now, that is (see above). Its a balmy Friday here in Austin with somewhat overcast skies, although the sun seems to be making attempts to come through the clouds. Overcast days usually make me frowny, except when I'm at or near the beach.

Today, I'll leave you with photos I took just before a wild, but short-lived storm on our last visit to Ocean Grove, a lovely historic seaside town on a quiet stretch of the Jersey Shore (seriously, nothing like the Jersey Shore with which we're all-too familiar). This town is breezy, stunning and filled with non-party-ers. It was our favorite summer getaway.
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Have a wonderful weekend! xoxo

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...