Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Contributing to Houzz – Mixing Metals in the Home

I first wrote about Houzz about a month an a half ago, because their contributors were showing us a lot of love by including our work in their inspirational and informative ideabooks. Shortly after that, they featured our Harlem apartment in a wonderfully written, in-depth houzz tour. I'm so proud to announce that I recently joined the Houzz team as a contributor! My first ideabook, about mixing metals in the home, went live yesterday – please hop on over to Houzz to check it out! Metal Mixology: Multiple Metallics Give A Room Layers of Interest

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations!I love Houzz found it thru your blog!THANKS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Houzz is so awesome. I'm honored to be a contributor. And I'm thrilled I helped you find them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Although my comment here is a bit belated, I still wanted to tell you how much I have been enjoying your colorfully witty ideabooks at Houzz Killy! I am so glad you are part of the lineup over there as your contributions are an asset to all of us DIY'ing designer-wanna-be's!! Congrats!!
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fancy meeting you here, Denise! Thank you, you're so sweet. I'm trying to keep my finger on the pulse of what's happening in design for us regular people (while I cater to high-end clients in my day job). xoxo

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...