Friday, February 26, 2010

snOwMG

During an early morning Facebook exchange regarding the weather and all the hubub about it, one of our funniest friends gave us the gift of snOwMG and I just had to share. The exchange:

The weather has been nasty for the last few days, see?
Ok, it kind of looks pretty, but it's really ANNOYING. Especially if you have to be in it all day. For work. Carrying 20,000 pounds of stone samples, a computer and a can of paint to touch up a client's wall after a curtain install gone wrong. And you are really more of a warm weather person. Enough complaining! Back to imagery.....

Oliver, looking thrilled, on his way out the door this morning:

I'm heading out now, but you won't see a picture of me. I refuse to document myself wearing my horrible, floor-length sleeping bag coat.


2 comments:

  1. IF IT'S NOT ON THE INTERNET, IT NEVER HAPPENED.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes, the famous amphibious sleeping bag coat.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...