Monday, November 22, 2010

In Bed with Dwell Studio

The last two weeks have been a whirlwind of busy-ness and I suspect this week, though a short one, will be similarly hectic. I love what I do, but sometimes people, circumstances and things that are out of my control really test that love. During those times, I often say I just want to crawl back into bed and wake up next week or next month – whenever it will all be over and I can go back to hunky-dory land. Of course, climbing back into bed and sleeping through tough times is not an option; I take my responsibilities very seriously! BUT, if I were to crawl into bed (i.e. bury my head in the sand), I'll tell you I'd want to swath myself in bedding from Dwell Studio.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
Peacock Dove Duvet Set

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
Peacock Citrine Duvet Set

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
Gate Ashe Duvet Set

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
Draper Stripe Ash Duvet Set – I went for the rumply image here because it just looks so irresistibly comfy!

Sheet sets, pillows, bedskirts and throws are all sold separately, but coordinate beautifully with the duvets to create fashionable statement beds that are approachable and don't look like they all came from the same place, resulting in a collected look. Of course, phenomenal styling doesn't hurt.
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Tossing a fun pillow or two in the mix really dresses up a bed!
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
Diamond Ikat Azure Pillow

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
Gate Citrine Pillow

Bedskirts can be so frilly and over-the-top. Not these. I love the matelasse options on the bottom!
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Dwell Studio isn't just about bedding; with accessories, gifts, gorgeous rugsstationary, table linens, window treatments, and now wallpaper, all featuring their ever-increasing pattern options, Dwell Studio is quickly becoming a one-stop home shop!

If the prices are a little steep (and they certainly can be), Dwell Studio has partnered with Target (see Dwell Studio for Target) to offer their gorgeous styles for a lot less. We are proud owners of such bedding, which made it all the way to Apartment Therapy!
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
Typographic Pillow from Veer

I swear, Dwell Studio isn't paying me to write all this. I just really love their products. It's Monday morning – the first day of a new week. I have high hopes that all the kinks of the last two weeks will be ironed out this week, but if not, I know what I'll want to wrap myself in at the end of the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...