Wednesday, September 29, 2010

We're Back, Ya'll!

Betchya didn't even know we were gone! Oliver and I spent the last week in Texas, tooling around Austin and Dallas, and reuniting with old friends, meeting new ones and spending some quality time in what we found to be perfect weather. I have tons to share, but it may take a few days to sort out, since we got back late last night, and we have a busy few days ahead. I uploaded our photos when we got home and couldn't resist posting this picture I snapped through the window of our sweet Nissan Versa rental car (it was surprisingly clean) while driving on I-35 (I wasn't actually driving; Oliver was. Safety first!). Oliver has always loved the Texas sky and I thought this one was a beaut. Stay tuned for more pictures and some great shopping finds!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...